Where to buy tickets.

Disney loving Iowan

DIS Veteran
My daughter and her friend are going to Tokyo Disney next month and I'm looking to buy tickets. I saw on one website they are selling them for over $120. When I looked on Disney's website they have them for 7400 yen which is like $67 but it looks like they may only sell them in yen. Can anyone tell me where the best and most trustworthy place is to buy them? Is Klook a good place? Thank you!

I usually buy tickets once arriving in Japan. Since I collect the physical paper tickets, I prefer to buy at the Disney Store (usually Shibuya or Yokohama) or at the resort. I have paid in these locations using US issued AMEX, Mastercard and Visa. You can also buy them at the many convenience stores (Lawson, Family Mart) but they usually reject foreign credit cards.

If you go the online route, the official website also tends to reject foreign issued credit cards but this is the only place to get tickets with the special birthday design. I would only consider using 3rd parties like Klook if the discounts were very significant or if there was a risk of tickets selling out before I arrived in Japan.

I usually buy tickets once arriving in Japan. Since I collect the physical paper tickets, I prefer to buy at the Disney Store (usually Shibuya or Yokohama) or at the resort. I have paid in these locations using US issued AMEX, Mastercard and Visa. You can also buy them at the many convenience stores (Lawson, Family Mart) but they usually reject foreign credit cards.

If you go the online route, the official website also tends to reject foreign issued credit cards but this is the only place to get tickets with the special birthday design. I would only consider using 3rd parties like Klook if the discounts were very significant or if there was a risk of tickets selling out before I arrived in Japan.
Thank you. Do you know how much we could expect the tickets to cost at the resort?

Thank you. Do you know how much we could expect the tickets to cost at the resort?

The ticket prices are the same as if you buy online: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/ticket/index.html
The price already reflects sales tax so there is no additional tax to be paid.

It costs 200 yen if you want to change your ticket (change the dates or parks you visit, change from your paper print out/convenience store ticket to physical ticket, etc).

The ticket prices are the same as if you buy online: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/ticket/index.html
The price already reflects sales tax so there is no additional tax to be paid.

It costs 200 yen if you want to change your ticket (change the dates or parks you visit, change from your paper print out/convenience store ticket to physical ticket, etc).
Thank you so much I appreciate the help. She said she may buy them at the Disney store in Shibuya. They will only have one day and will be spending it at Disneyland. If you have any other advice for someone going there for their first (and only) time we would welcome and appreciate it.

Thank you so much I appreciate the help. She said she may buy them at the Disney store in Shibuya. They will only have one day and will be spending it at Disneyland. If you have any other advice for someone going there for their first (and only) time we would welcome and appreciate it.
Tdr explorer is a great resource for Tokyo Disney trips

Yes he lost his partner but TDR explorer site is still updated by him or his team, there is actually a new post today about cherry blossoms at TDR. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter