Where to download free pes embroidery designs?

cujochurch

DIS Veteran
Ok please dont flame me. I understand people are divided on downloadable content on the web. I download ebooks for my nook and was wondering if there is a source for gettting PES machine embroidery designs. I have just gotten my machine and am having fun playing with it.

Do a search for free machine embroidery designs. You'll get a lot of results, some deigns stitch out better than others but you can download them in almost any format. Also, check your manufacturers website, they usually have a lot of free designs and resources.

Thanks. Is there some kind of peer sharing forum? I am member on one for e books and dh is on one for music, was wondering if there is any sort of sharing place for embroidery patterns. Thanks

Check Yahoo. I have a Singer Futura Machine and there is a forum for that machine. I'm sure there are similar forums for all the formats and machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!