Where to eat at Hard Rock

sstucush

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at the Hard Rock Hotel around 5pm. We don't plan to go to the parks since it will be so near to closing time. We have two kids and would like to swim and eat by the pool. Are there good dinner options by the pool? Also, is there a coffee maker in the deluxe rooms? Thanks!

You can get food at the Beach Club right by the pool.
There are coffee makers in the rooms.

It depends on when you are going but the Sunset Grill is closed for refurb right now. If not, you can go there when it re opens as the Kitchen, I believe.

....Or the room service.

My kids enjoyed the food at the pool bar ((beach club I think) They have a lighter menu. My daughter had popcorn shrimp w/fries, and son had hot wings. The servings were plenty big for my teenagers. I also remember stuff like chicken strips & quessidias.

Another option would be to go to City Walk, it is very quick to walk to, you don't need to use your park admission, and you should still have time to hang out at the pool afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter