Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Our local one closed down. I'm not really sold on the idea. I'm just trying to find something different / unique to try. I'm just not coming up with a lot of options.

I'll give Amatista a second look.

I can't decide if going to Citywalk Saturday night is a good or bad idea. I was told to make dinner reservations early, but we don't wrap up work until 6. Then, we have to go check in. I'm thinking by the time we get to Aventura, everyone will be starving, so we either need to eat close by or before we arrive on property. However, I also know none of these people are familiar with Universal, so me showing them how to get to the boat at Sapphire wouldn't be a bad idea. I could also point out Amatista and Strong Water, and they could visit on their own for breakfast or lunch.
I think most of the restaurants in Citywalk are loud and busy. We really like Vivo but it is loud. I’m not familiar with many places outside of the parks but I can’t think of anything close to Aventura that’s nice except for Amatista- and it’s much more laid back than citywalk. Strong water does not take reservations and may be crowded on Saturday. Have your group check out some menus and see what they think.

I think most of the restaurants in Citywalk are loud and busy. We really like Vivo but it is loud. I’m not familiar with many places outside of the parks but I can’t think of anything close to Aventura that’s nice except for Amatista- and it’s much more laid back than citywalk. Strong water does not take reservations and may be crowded on Saturday. Have your group check out some menus and see what they think.

Strong Water does take reservations.

nightowll.......I`d recommend booking there, especially on weekends,it is the best place to eat in the whole of UOR and the live music does not intrude on the experience, amazing food, drinks and service.

Vivo is one of the better restaurants in Citywalk, but consider Orchid Lounge in RP if your group likes sushi, it is top class!

The Palm at HRH is also top notch.

Thanks. I didn't know they had live music at Strong Water. I'll look at the other two also.

I'm also thinking CowFish now. It was my initial thought when we first talked about eating in Citywalk as a group. It's one of my favorite restaurants at Universal. I took it off the list because I thought it didn't have a gluten free bun or fries, but it looks like it does, so it's back under consideration. I'm trying to make sure all the places have more than 2 options for gluten free.

Part of my problem is I have no idea what anyone in our group likes. I only know one of the people going on this trip well. I got feedback from one person that they don't like seafood, and I know 3 people are gluten free. My boss likes Mexican, Sushi / Chinese, and dive bars. I was told book us some nice restaurants, nicer than a typical chain steak place. That's really all I have to go on.

Thanks. I didn't know they had live music at Strong Water. I'll look at the other two also.

I'm also thinking CowFish now. It was my initial thought when we first talked about eating in Citywalk as a group. It's one of my favorite restaurants at Universal. I took it off the list because I thought it didn't have a gluten free bun or fries, but it looks like it does, so it's back under consideration. I'm trying to make sure all the places have more than 2 options for gluten free.

Part of my problem is I have no idea what anyone in our group likes. I only know one of the people going on this trip well. I got feedback from one person that they don't like seafood, and I know 3 people are gluten free. My boss likes Mexican, Sushi / Chinese, and dive bars. I was told book us some nice restaurants, nicer than a typical chain steak place. That's really all I have to go on.

At Cowfish I think their sushi is very poor but the burgers are lovely, allergies are well covered.

Offsite there is Nagoya Sushi which is a 10 minute drive away on Sand Lake Rd, it is a hole in the wall place which is wonderful...amazing food!

Thank you for this IDK why my old lady brain thought they did not take them. We just got back and ate there for the first time and agree best food we ate all week and our server was amazing as well.

lol....old lady brains of the world unite!!!! ☺️

You don`t always need one, depending on time of year and eating early usually means you don`t need one either.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much, it is an amazing place!!

View attachment 830239
Haven't seen the updated crepe menu posted anywhere, so here it is. Not sure how long the seasonal one will last, since it is already 1/31.
Yeah - the holiday one has been there forever it seems.

Was expecting something with crawfish for Mardi Gras, but lots of booths for that sort of thing I guess.

Does anyone have a recent menu for Amatista's a la carte breakfast options? OI has a photo but I'm not sure how recent it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter