Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

The Flaming Moe is non-alcoholic...like an orange drink. The dry ice is in the bottom of the cup, below a mesh/screen section. You can drink it right away. The cup easily pops apart, so you can clean it at home (in my house, it's one of the most usesd cups...been washed at least 100 times, by hand, since last summer :) ) HTH!

I have seen mention of a meal plan being available in the parks, but I am having trouble finding info about them. Is it a good deal? How much does it cost? What do you get?

Thanks!

What is the age for the kids' menu?

What time do quick service places at the parks stop serving?

Last edited:
We've never had anyone question us as to the ages of our kids (and my 15 y.o. is taller than me :) )

I will be traveling with three adults, and I want to treat them for a meal. Has anyone had the Great Feast in WWHP? Is it a good value, or would you suggest another option? I want something rather special, but not off the hook expensive. Considering Toothsome or Margaritaville, too.

Also, do you have to be under a certain age to have a kid's meal? Sometimes I am just not hungry for a big meal, and I routinely order a kid's meal at fast food spots. Is this allowed in the parks?

What are the best options for a vegetarian in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? I was looking at the menus and didn't see any good options. Would love to eat lunch at Leakey or Broomsticks but I didn't see anything that works.

Thanks for the input.

What are the best options for a vegetarian in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? I was looking at the menus and didn't see any good options. Would love to eat lunch at Leakey or Broomsticks but I didn't see anything that works.

Thanks for the input.
I didn't see any good options, either. We wound up having breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron our second day, and I substituted for the meat on the American breakfast (and having to send it back the first time). Lunch was at Mythos one day and the kebab stand the other day, iirc.

But breakfast at The Leaky Cauldron at least provided an excuse for hot butterbear.

scoopmorgan, we've had the great feast before...we enjoyed it. There was a lot of food (we had 4 adults sharing it.) It's not what I would call spectacular food-wise, but it is a lot of fun to share a giant meal off a platter like you're in the Great Hall.

Also, I've nevr heard of anyone complaining about anyone ordering off the kids meal. Sometimes I just prefer a small meal as well (I usually just share an adult meal with one of my boys, but I have been known to order from the kids' menu as well :) )

Queen Katherine, if I remember correctly, I believe the only vegetarian "meal" served at Leaky Caudron is the Ploughman's Platter IF you order it without the Scotch egg (you CAN order it as a single person's serving for half price, even though it is only listed as "Serves two") It would be cheeses, bread, and an apple beet salad.

Last edited:
scoopmorgan, we've had the great feast before...we enjoyed it. There was a lot of food (we had 4 adults sharing it.) It's not what I would call spectacular food-wise, but it is a lot of fun to share a giant meal off a platter in the Great Hall.

Also, I've nevr heard of anyone complaining about anyone ordering off the kids meal. Sometimes I just prefer a small meal as well (I usually just share an adult meal with one of my boys, but I have been known to order from the kids' menu as well :) )

Queen Katherine, if I remember correctly, I believe the only vegetarian "meal" served at Leaky Caudron is the Ploughman's Platter IF you order it without the Scotch egg (you CAN order it as a single person's serving for half price, even though it is only listed as "Serves two") It would be cheeses, bread, and an apple beet salad.
Thanks Kivara! I think we will all get a kick out of the Great Feast. The food doesn't need to be gourmet, but the experience will be unforgettable (I hope...)

Really, I had no idea you could get the Ploughman's for one. I've always wanted to eat at the Leaky Cauldron for the atmosphere but the menu doesn't appeal. Thanks so much for posting this!

No problem jsmla! I am surrounded by PICKY eaters, so I didn't have anyone to share it with. When I got up to the counter, I asked just how much food was it (didn't want to waste food or be sick) and the TM let me know that you can order it for one (roughly $10.)

Love me some scotch eggs & beet salad :D

Is 75 minutes enough time to allot for Mythos at lunchtime I have 12:30 reservation Tues Aug 22 and Finnegan's 545pm reservation Sunday 8/20 ?

Is 75 minutes enough time to allot for Mythos at lunchtime I have 12:30 reservation Tues Aug 22 and Finnegan's 545pm reservation Sunday 8/20 ?

Absolutely.

We are usually in and out of Mythos in less than an hour, and we take our time.

Absolutely.

We are usually in and out of Mythos in less than an hour, and we take our time.

I can't wait to eat at Mytho's again. My friends and I had dinner there probably 12 years or so ago. All I can remember is the food was really good.

@damo FYI, due to the change in Photobucket, lots of the menus on page 1 are no longer readable. I just discovered this when trying to find the reactivation fee for Freestyle cups in the parks. I hope you can find a way to update them. Having those menus up was very helpful to me.

@damo FYI, due to the change in Photobucket, lots of the menus on page 1 are no longer readable. I just discovered this when trying to find the reactivation fee for Freestyle cups in the parks. I hope you can find a way to update them. Having those menus up was very helpful to me.

I'm sure you appreciate this was an out of the blue act by PB. All of us who have posted either menu's and food pictures are very well aware they have gone. This will be a very time consuming Labour of love to replace everything.

Until "normal service" is resumed you can google all the menu's yourself.

Thanks for this! I am going down to UO in October. I will retake photos of all the menus and upload them directly to the thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter