Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Is the superstar character breakfast no longer offered? We loved this last visit and wanted to book again for our upcoming February visit. Loved the special viewing for the afternoon parade that came with it.

It will probably be back after the Grinch one is over.

Are older kids allowed to order from the kids meals at table service? Kids will be 10 and 13.

I do not like grilled food, but love burgers. Are there any good burger places that use a flat top?

I've newly (very newly) diagnosed gluten sensitive.

I've read all the menus and it looks like only a couple of the restaurants have dedicated gluten free menus. Is that really the only choice I have? Would quick service places with sandwiches or burgers be likely to have gluten free buns? Are the salads pre-made or is it possible to get them without croutons? I tried to check the Allergy Info link on the first page, too, but the link didn't lead me anywhere.

This is brand new so I have no idea how sensitive I am quite yet - like I'm hoping I'd be able to just take a burger off a bun with no repercussions, but that remains to be seen/tested.

Any advice for those who have been there/done that would be helpful.

I've read all the menus and it looks like only a couple of the restaurants have dedicated gluten free menus. Is that really the only choice I have? Would quick service places with sandwiches or burgers be likely to have gluten free buns? Are the salads pre-made or is it possible to get them without croutons? I tried to check the Allergy Info link on the first page, too, but the link didn't lead me anywhere.

This is brand new so I have no idea how sensitive I am quite yet - like I'm hoping I'd be able to just take a burger off a bun with no repercussions, but that remains to be seen/tested.

Thanks for letting me know that the link is broken. https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/things-to-do/dining/food-allergies/index.html

Look at the quick access links sticky

You can contact UO and discuss your dietary needs prior to your trip

No one needs to have medical issues while on vacation!

I read more peeps talk about being gluten free and UO is aware of meeting their guests needs

I just checked that sticky

Where you see the

“Send us a note “ click on the link

It is set up for you to contact dietary directly for help by email in your food needs and questions

You will receive a reply within 48 hours giving you info you need for gluten free eateries

The chef/team works with all that contacts them

Look at the quick access links sticky

You can contact UO and discuss your dietary needs prior to your trip

No one needs to have medical issues while on vacation!

I read more peeps talk about being gluten free and UO is aware of meeting their guests needs

I am also recently Gluten Free and when I was looking at some of the menus on the UO site, certain items have (GF) next to it which means it can be prepared Gluten Free.

Just wanted to share that we just returned from a short trip and ate at Mythos for lunch again. Had a fantastic lunch and great service! Love the Pad Thai!! Also- I made a reservation the same morning on the phone app. We had no wait when we arrived. Those that walked in were told 50-60 minutes!

Can I ask the cashiers about dairy-free menu items or do I need to call ahead to ask?

I just checked that sticky

Where you see the

“Send us a note “ click on the link

It is set up for you to contact dietary directly for help by email in your food needs and questions

You will receive a reply within 48 hours giving you info you need for gluten free eateries

The chef/team works with all that contacts them

Best advice for anyone with any questions about allergies or intolerances of any kind.

We found them to be excellent when we contacted them about a few intolerances, but friends who have a child with life threatening allergies, they were incredibly impressed with the contact they had. They were called back within a day or so.

I returned last night from three nights at Royal Pacific Resort at Universal. We had lunch at Mythos, Cowfish and Toothsome Chocolate Emporium, and dinner at Margaritaville and Vivo Italian. Everything was fantastic! We had absolutely no complaints on any of these meals. Food and service were all excellent. Toothsome was outrageous. My son had a "Blue Plate" Burger = half pound burger, cheese, grilled meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn on a brioche bun. It was crazy! My brother-in-law had a patty melt made with French toast. We had sundaes for dessert! HUGE and delicious!

After many years/visits loving Mama Della's, we had two consecutive bad meals there (4/17 and 10/17). IIRC, my meal was mediocre on 4/17, but all four of us in 10/17 were very disappointed. Not sure what changed, but we will probably pass for the first time in 17 or 18 years on our next trip. Also disappointed that Mythos replaced the mashed potatoes in my go-to beef medallions entree with some vegetable medley a while ago. Last trip, I just asked the chef to make me an "adult" grilled cheese sandwich to go with the always fantastic Tuscan tomato soup.

On the flip side, we tried the Mexican restaurant in City Walk right after opening and the service was horrendous so we skipped it the next trip or 2. Last trip, we tried again and the service was great. Everything we had to eat there was also great. This has made it to our must-do list each trip.

... and a medium rare CBCLT at Cowfish is still one of the best hamburgers I've ever had.

After many years/visits loving Mama Della's, we had two consecutive bad meals there (4/17 and 10/17). IIRC, my meal was mediocre on 4/17, but all four of us in 10/17 were very disappointed. Not sure what changed, but we will probably pass for the first time in 17 or 18 years on our next trip. Also disappointed that Mythos replaced the mashed potatoes in my go-to beef medallions entree with some vegetable medley a while ago. Last trip, I just asked the chef to make me an "adult" grilled cheese sandwich to go with the always fantastic Tuscan tomato soup.

On the flip side, we tried the Mexican restaurant in City Walk right after opening and the service was horrendous so we skipped it the next trip or 2. Last trip, we tried again and the service was great. Everything we had to eat there was also great. This has made it to our must-do list each trip.

... and a medium rare CBCLT at Cowfish is still one of the best hamburgers I've ever had.

We were thinking of Mama Dellas for our next trip, but it sounds like we’ll skip it. Has anyone tried Bice lately? We loved it 6 or 7 years ago, but that’s a lifetime in theme park years!!

Best restaurant on property regardless of cost? It looks like people here like The Palm but I looked at the menu and most of their entrees are steak... and my husband is allergic. :( How is Bice- especially for people who are used to GOOD Italian food (we're in Boston)? How is The Islands Dining Room- we're likely going to stay at RPR?

Thanks all. :)

Island Dining Room has an asian flair for the menu

The Wok experience is held on certain nights and times and I do go for that.

Breakfast at RPR is either a menu order or the breakfast buffet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!