Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

I agree. That is usually what we order from because we snack so much, it is plenty and I can't remember eating anywhere we could not get a kids meal.

The only place I order a full meal is 3 broomsticks, but I am a sucker for fish and chips and I really like their's.

It will be mostly chicken nuggets and small hamburgers, but I do remember getting spaghetti and meatballs one time from somewhere I think on the IOA side. I think it was close to hulk but I could be wrong. It was pretty good.

Some kids menu`s are better than others...…..we don't pay attention to them, but friends have spoken of having great kids meals in Cowfish and Island dining room.

We were so disappointed with the fish and chips when we finally tried them......well, the chips anyway.

That`s not chips it`s wedges, small wedges but still wedges. We were expecting British style chip shop chips...……

Fish was kind of decent though......but again, not the type of fish we get in the uk…..it was more like fish goujons. But the aroma of it is beautiful!!!! Forgot about that bit!!!!

Last edited:
Some kids menu`s are better than others...…..we don't pay attention to them, but friends have spoken of having great kids meals in Cowfish and Island dining room.

We were so disappointed with the fish and chips when we finally tried them......well, the chips anyway.

That`s not chips it`s wedges, small wedges but still wedges. We were expecting British style chip shop chips...……

Fish was kind of decent though......but again, not the type of fish we get in the uk…..it was more like fish goujons. But the aroma of it is beautiful!!!! Forgot about that bit!!!!

It s funny - I live in Newfoundland (on the far eastern coast of Canada) where fish and chips is "A Thing" so I am always hesitant to try it in Florida as I feel like there is no way for it to live up to my expectations! If ordering from a local eatery, the fish is ALWAYS cod and the chips are mostly hand-cut fries. Yum!! I would love to know if there is a place in Florida that even comes close to that.

It s funny - I live in Newfoundland (on the far eastern coast of Canada) where fish and chips is "A Thing" so I am always hesitant to try it in Florida as I feel like there is no way for it to live up to my expectations! If ordering from a local eatery, the fish is ALWAYS cod and the chips are mostly hand-cut fries. Yum!! I would love to know if there is a place in Florida that even comes close to that.

Oh my goodness British Fish and chips from a really good chippy is the best!!!!

In Scotland Haddock is a thing...usually called a special fish supper, coated in breadcrumbs (Panko???)......what Scots call fish and chips......you can get cod too. But that's a regular "fish supper"

In England it`s always Cod and Chips...…..and many other items that makes you wonder if it is still a fish and chip shop!!!

There is one in Kissimmee that's called The British Chippy…...2925 Vineland Road, Kissimmee...….I think it`s in the strip behind Smokey Bones down that way.....right down on the 192.

We`ve never gone, as I don't want to eat "British" style food in Orlando, but have heard it`s very good from fellow Brits who have gone......but, yes, like you my worry is it wouldn't reach the standards we are used to back home......lol...….

Your fish and chips problems is the same problem I have when I go somewhere and eat Cajun food. I live in Cajun country and it just never hits the mark anywhere else.

I still like the fish and chips at 3 broomsticks, and now it has me wondering if I would like it in the UK, or Scotland.

There is one in Kissimmee that's called The British Chippy…...2925 Vineland Road, Kissimmee...….I think it`s in the strip behind Smokey Bones down that way.....right down on the 192.

ohhhh Schumi, you just made my DH's day. They lived in London when he was a kid and he loves "real" fish and chips. I have added it to the list!

ohhhh Schumi, you just made my DH's day. They lived in London when he was a kid and he loves "real" fish and chips. I have added it to the list!

Oh I hope it`s good!!!

You have to come back and tell us if he does enjoy it...….:thumbsup2

I didn't want to start a new thread to ask... Hopefully I can get answers here.

How late are the restaurants open IN the parks? If the parks close at 7pm what is the latest time you can go in and get a table (or make a reservation) for table service restaurants? Or order a meal for quick service?

I didn't want to start a new thread to ask... Hopefully I can get answers here.

How late are the restaurants open IN the parks? If the parks close at 7pm what is the latest time you can go in and get a table (or make a reservation) for table service restaurants? Or order a meal for quick service?

Last time to order in the park restaurants is usually 30 minutes before park closing. Never eaten in a quick service restaurant that close to park close.....I`m sure someone else will be able to help with that one....

Schumi is correct

The quick service eateries stops new orders 30 minutes prior to park closing

There have been times a few places stop new orders 40 minutes out from closing
Just depends on the restaurant

If you go to Louie’s at 8:45 on a 9:00 closing time, they will sell you any food that has already been made up

I usually hit that place after they stop taking orders and will buy a slice of pizza of what is left

City Walk and the onsite hotels are where you want to go for food when the park restaurants are closed

Online reservations for Pat O’Brien’s look like they can be scheduled about a month ahead of time, but many days are already showing as “full” on zomato. I found on another Universal info site (not the Universal site itself) a mention that the restaurant recommends not making a reservation more than 30 days in advance.

Do the reservations really fill up that quickly that many days are already “full” close to the 30 day point? Or are phone reservations open further than 30 days into the future? I could always call to ask, but thought this group would know!

FYIW - I’d be looking to make a reservation for 4 on a Saturday night in late March.

I don’t like Zomato, and wish they would go back to Opentable. I had problems using the phone app because it required a local phone number when booking. Also, attempting to book same day restaurants were usually full.

Oh my goodness British Fish and chips from a really good chippy is the best!!!!

As a fellow Newfoundlander with an upcoming trip to Florida, I'm glad you asked this question. By the end of two weeks of adventurous eating, I am usually craving a fee and chee with dee and gee. I'm going to have to try that one in Kissimmee. Thanks!

As a fellow Newfoundlander with an upcoming trip to Florida, I'm glad you asked this question. By the end of two weeks of adventurous eating, I am usually craving a fee and chee with dee and gee. I'm going to have to try that one in Kissimmee. Thanks!

Oh come back and let us know how it was for you ......always good to hear opinions on places.......hope you enjoy it......

Do they allow adults to order off the kids menu? How big are the portions? I do this to save money quite a bit at the place down the road and it's plenty of food for an adult.

Do they allow adults to order off the kids menu? How big are the portions? I do this to save money quite a bit at the place down the road and it's plenty of food for an adult.

Yes, you can order off the kids menu.

Oh come back and let us know how it was for you ......always good to hear opinions on places.......hope you enjoy it......

On further searching it looks like this restaurant is permanently closed....too bad since it had great reviews on tripadvisor right up until August. There is another British restaurant/pub in Kissimmee called the Fox and Hound at 3514 W Vine St. I may give this one a try since we will be staying in Kissimmee when we go.

Are there any must eat/drink snacks/drinks at the parks aside from butter beer and the big pink doughnut (definitely will be getting both of those)? Going in about a week and just curious what Universal has compared to when I was there 20 years ago. Also, for those who have tried it, is the All-American Bacon Double Cheeseburgooshi good? I really would like to try and was curious what everyone else thought of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!