Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

On further searching it looks like this restaurant is permanently closed....too bad since it had great reviews on tripadvisor right up until August. There is another British restaurant/pub in Kissimmee called the Fox and Hound at 3514 W Vine St. I may give this one a try since we will be staying in Kissimmee when we go.

Oh what a shame it’s closed!!!

We had never been, but only ever heard good reports about it.......

Hope the other place is good!!

Are there any must eat/drink snacks/drinks at the parks aside from butter beer and the big pink doughnut (definitely will be getting both of those)? Going in about a week and just curious what Universal has compared to when I was there 20 years ago. Also, for those who have tried it, is the All-American Bacon Double Cheeseburgooshi good? I really would like to try and was curious what everyone else thought of it.

Oh my goodness......so many choices!!

Voodoo Doughnut is excellent..........Butterbeer fudge..........nachos at Margaritaville........

Have a check of the food menus in the stickies......it lists everything on offer........

Haven’t tried that burger from Cowfish, but all the ones we’ve tried have been gorgeous!!

Are there any must eat/drink snacks/drinks at the parks aside from butter beer and the big pink doughnut (definitely will be getting both of those)? Going in about a week and just curious what Universal has compared to when I was there 20 years ago. Also, for those who have tried it, is the All-American Bacon Double Cheeseburgooshi good? I really would like to try and was curious what everyone else thought of it.

The All-American Bacon Double Cheeseburgooshi is so good! If you like a big mac, you would like it everything but the bun!All-American Bacon Double Cheeseburgooshi.jpg

Thank you for the visual on the burgooshi @mnmmoney . That looks delicious! Looking over the menus on the front page I am thinking my list of must tries has grown a bit.

It probably sounds weird but our “must get” item is the pistachio muffin from Croissant Moon bakery. It is so good! We also like the pumpkin pasties from the Potter sweets shops. They’re good for breakfast since they’re not as sweet as some of the other stuff.

Are there any must eat/drink snacks/drinks at the parks aside from butter beer and the big pink doughnut (definitely will be getting both of those)?
There is a donut sundae in Simpsons land. Half a donut, soft serve, the other half of the donut, and topping (oreos, sprinkles, etc.). Had it for lunch, after all it is a vacation. 'Twas fantastic.

Ice cream in Diagon Alley is also worthwhile.

There is a donut sundae in Simpsons land. Half a donut, soft serve, the other half of the donut, and topping (oreos, sprinkles, etc.). Had it for lunch, after all it is a vacation. 'Twas fantastic.

Ice cream in Diagon Alley is also worthwhile.

Yep...…it was so good........we had this as a snack.....lol...….

i-D7pcWMC-XL.jpg

With everyone give such great snack ideas, I may have to book another Universal trip in the future just to try everything (not complaining :cool1:). Are the beers at Hog's Head Pub any good? I kind of want to try the Deathly Hallows though I may just try one of the beers on their own.

With everyone give such great snack ideas, I may have to book another Universal trip in the future just to try everything (not complaining :cool1:). Are the beers at Hog's Head Pub any good? I kind of want to try the Deathly Hallows though I may just try one of the beers on their own.
Yes! Trips just for snacks is how WDW is keeping Epcot alive (I kid, I kid... sort of, it’s my favorite kind of trip)

The “special” potter beers are not my thing but I’ve been known to have a beer anyway during a hot trip - usually just a Stella or something equally boring though the Dragon Scale is pretty refreshing. I much prefer the Hog Tea made with raspberry tea. (Long Island iced tea but no soda)

Here’s the untappd info
https://untappd.com/v/the-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter-hogsmeade/12409/beers

Cheers! :drinking1

How are the breakfasts at the Harry Potter restaurants & do you need reservations for a June trip to eat there? Thank You!

How are the breakfasts at the Harry Potter restaurants & do you need reservations for a June trip to eat there? Thank You!

No reservations for breakfasts :thumbsup2

I`ve never eaten breakfast there, but the American option of pancakes and more, looks so much better than what they offer as British from pictures and friends reports...…..

I don't see it on either list ... It is kind of too expensive for a snack and too cheap for a meal.

https://www.universalorlando.com/webdata/k2/en/us/files/Documents/UOR_UDP_Quick_Service_English.pdf
Yeah, I saw it on Touring Plans when I filtered by snack credits only, but says entree next to it. I’ve seen pictures of the menu with the little icon next to it, but I’m not sure which credit it takes. I would assume an entree credit, because it would be too good of a deal for snack, but I wanted to be sure.

Yeah, I saw it on Touring Plans when I filtered by snack credits only, but says entree next to it. I’ve seen pictures of the menu with the little icon next to it, but I’m not sure which credit it takes. I would assume an entree credit, because it would be too good of a deal for snack, but I wanted to be sure.

Ya, it won't be a snack.

Sorry late to the thread here. Where is the big pink donut at? And Cheeseburgooshi? Thank you

Margaitaville nachos?

I have seen the big pink donut in most of the shops in the parks

I usually pick one up at closing time at the main merch store at the studios when I’m ready to return to my room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!