Where to eat?

StillaCubsfan1964

Earning My Ears
I am going in June with my DS and mom. My mom and I are planning one dinner out just the two of us. What restaurant would you recommend? Since it is one "fancy" dinner, price does not matter.

Le Cellier
California Grill
Citricos
Artist Pointe
or

really special (read:$$$$) Victoria and Alberts

The Land Food Court
WolfGang Pucks Express
Columbia Harbor House
Le Cellier
Chefs De France
ALfredos
SAn Angle Inn
50's
Sci-Fi
The Castle
V&A's
Beaches and Cream
RFC (But, you can get this almost in any major city)
Kona Kafe

We would highly recommend the Brown Derby - we ate there for our anniversary last year and cannot wait to go again! If you happen to get there, please try the Cobb Salad - it is out of this world. For the two of us, it came to about $120.00 with tip (this included two dinners, an appetizer, drinks, coffee and dessert) and it was worth every single penny. We also loved the San Angel Inn which is much more subdued and peaceful - the food there was very, very good but we still think the Brown Derby in MGM is something else - good luck in deciding:)

What kind of food do you like? Where are you staying? I would recommend Jiko, especially if you are NOT staying at AKL - it will give you a chance to check out this amazing resort. Are you sushi fans? If so, I would recommend Cali Grill. If you are major foodies, why not go for the Big One - Victoria and Albert's? There's a new restaurant getting a lot of buzz - is it called Blue Fin? Someone help?!
Good luck and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter