Where to find autograph book?

tigger2222

Earning My Ears
I can't find an autograph book!! I've looked several places, (target, Wal-mart, K-Mart) went to the mall to Disney Store and looked at .com store. I can't find one anywhere. I'd like a Disney themed one, but would be happy with any sized 4X6 or so to fit in sons fannypack.

Thanks

TIG:bounce:

Only 33 days to go! :bounce:

Why not wait until you get there to get one. All of the hotel gift shops have them and they are available inside the parks. If you want one sooner you can get the one they sell at giftsofalifetime.com

Yes, we can wait. I'll look for them when we arrive. I just wanted to check the size and items in 6yr old DS fannypack. Didn't want him to be overloaded.

How much do they cost?

Thanks

TIG

I just received a Current Magazine in the mail. It is a sale catalog. They had one in there for $2.00. We already have a couple Disney ones so my daughter likes this one. Something different!

<font face="Comic Sans MS">If I'm remembering correctly, the autograph books at WDW were around $5. Don't forget a fat pen!

Have a great trip!</font> :D

But I got the suggestion to buy one at Creative Memories Scrapbooking. That way, you can change the order of the pages, put pictures beside the pages with the autographs (get the autograph on only one side of the page) and make some notes on them. I think they are around $9-$12 for a book, but they are great.

Joline:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I believe that I read that the Disney autograph books went up to $5.50 each, which is still a good bargin in my opinion. The size should fit in your child's fanny bag. At 7 my DS had a smaller type fanny bag and it fit in it. The fit was tight, but it did fit. It took up the entire larger middle compartment, but he still had the small front pocket as well as the pocket on the inside.

I got black ones at Dollar Tree for $1. I'm going to have my boys decorate them w/ Disney stickers!!:)

The autograph size is 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 1/2 inch. That is the size of the book we bought in DW.....

Ok, this might be slightly off topic, but I have to ask. My SO has never been to Disney, and I'm ashamed to admit it's been about 20 years for me. I'm thinking of getting him an autograph book for the trip. Do you think this is a good idea? He's 36, and a big kid at heart. I thought maybe this would be a nice souvie for him?
Any opinions?

We are getting an autograph book for sure!!! I think that it's half the fun. If you feel like a kid, and still get a little giddy with the characters, why not get an autograph book? I think he'll love it, and probably enjoy getting the autographs too.

Joline

I did something similar. I found a small journal book that had Mickey and Minnie on the cover. And then I had a Disney desk calendar. I cut out all the pictures of the characters that I thought I would run into and pasted it on a page. So they can sign their name next to their picture. A little goofy but I had fun doing it. I also have one of those I-Zone cameras - they take polaroid pictures that are only about an inch big - they're really cute. When we meet a character, I can take their picture and stick it right next to their autograph.

I'm 30 and my fiancee is 32 so don't worry about age!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter