Where to find LegoLand coupons?

hlbrink

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Has anyone seen LegoLand coupons recently? If so, where? My in-laws live about a half hour from the park, so can retrieve coupons if we tell them where to go!

Thanks in advance :goodvibes

with coupons inside Lego sets. It always has discount coupons. You might look on the Lego website and see if you can sign up for the magazines without buying anything. I'll look when I get home, too, and if I can find an old magazine I'll pm you.

I believe that I've seen discount coupons for Lego at the Orange County/Anaheim visitors site.

The best deal I see for Legoland so far is from the visitcalifornia website. That's California's tourism office. Up until Jan 31 you can book Legoland adult tickets for $45. I think it's only good for entrance up to the end of March or so.

Update: Just noticed the Adult tickets are no longer listed. Strange, should be good for a few hours yet.

Costco has discounted tickets at quite a bit off at some western states stores.

Costco online has a pass good for both Legoland and SeaLife for $54 adult.

Try this it was on cheapcheapcheap.com,I would call first to make sure it is valid. I haven't called yet but I had a friend use it,so I'm crossing my fingers. We are going in June.

http://readysetgrowla.org/coupons/legoland.html

You're friend did successfully use this coupon?
Let us know if you call and find out more info. If it is a "real" coupon, it is a great deal!

"First 5 LA" families coupon-

I saw on another board that you are officially supposed to be an LA-area resident. There was a list of cities you could be from. However someone posted that they used the coupon and their IDs were not checked.

If you scroll down further on this board you will see a thread about the brickmaster club. So I ended up just doing that last week.
You call them and you can purchase more than 1 membership. It is $39.95 per membership and you get an admission ticket for adult or child, brickmaster magazine 6 times a year and lego sets 6 times a year. I bought 2memberships.
Also, the magazines usually have a coupon for buy an adult get child free...however, this lastest one had a typo on the coupon and said it expires 1/2009 so when I called the person I talked to told me to call them 3 days before I go and give them the exact date we will be there and they will have a child's ticket there for me for free if I pay for adult admission. I am bringing my expired coupon too to show them.
And if that falls through I got this coupon as my backup. Save $8 per ticket. This is the best coupon I found online that I know we can use for sure besides the regular lego coupons.
http://www.visitcalifornia.com/media/pages/funspots/2009/LegolandRR09coupon.jpg

I had also heard Wendy's sometimes has coupons for legoland. Not sure if they do right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter