where to find shoe bags???

doindisneyagain

Earning My Ears
I wanted to take advantage of the tip I got off this board regarding using the shoe holder things (whatever they are called :) ) to organize stuff in the bathroom. I remember people saying they were found at the dollar store. I looked at Dollar General and Family Dollar and neither had them. I did find them at Kmart for $9, but I didn't want to pay that price. What Dollar store did you find yours at?

Thanks

OK the store is a dollar store, meaning everything in it is just $1.00.
They could be named "Just a Buck" "Everything a Dollar" "Dollar Depot" "Dollar Tree"...those are just some of the store names that sell all merchandise for $1.00.

Hope this helps... www.dollartree.com then search for location.

Emmy

I purchased mine at a Dollar Tree. It wasn't as big as the ones that I've seen at stores like Target and Wal-Mart. It was probably about half the size, but still large enough to work well.

I got mine at WalMart for about $5. Look in the area where they have hanger etc. It was sturdy enough that we have used it several times. Make sure you get the one with the clear fronts so you can see the items in the pouches.

In fact after the first trip I put it in DD room for her shoes- it worked so well I had to pick up another one for vacations! It takes up about the same amount of space a a shirt so packing and storing once home is not a problem.

Our Target recently had them on clearance. I don't know why, maybe a new style is coming out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter