Where to fly into...

mselly13

Dumbo Rox!
Does anyone know what airports you would fly into when going to graduation from basics for Chicago(Navy) and Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri(ARNG)

My DD(Navy) will be graduating from basics probably mid October and my DS(ARNG) will be graduating basics probably first week of November. My dad gets free tickets from Southwest because he flies like 4 days out of 5. We are trying to figure out if Southwest will be able to get us to these places so that we can remember to reserve some tickets aside before he sells them all.

Thanks for any help.

We were stationed at Great Lakes for 3 years. If you plan on flying Southwest you would have to fly into Midway as they don't fly into Ohare. Ohare is the closer airport, though.

As far as Fort Leonard Wood goes. Most people fly into Lambert in St. Louis. It's probably about a 2 hour drive down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter