Where to get name badges?

livinfreeinaz

Earning My Ears
Hi to all,

We are going for our sons 16th birthday, and his best friend's family is also going. Both 16 year olds birthdays are within a few days of each other. What a great way to spend your birthday. Anyway wanted to get they kids all name badges. Do they have 50th anniversary ones? These are for the little kids going. Don't think the older ones will even where them!!!

I know there was a web site available a couple of years ago. Anyone know the site?

Thanks,
Livinfreeinaz :cool1:

There are a few places you can get them. World of Disney in DTD, the little shop to the right as you go under the tunnel, I think the emporium. There are a couple designs right now- I think a 50th, Tink, princesses, can't remember what else. They used to just have set names, now you can have them personalized which is great for those with uncommon names.

at world of disney, by the plush animals, at the corner, they have a station w/various tags. didn't go near it, to see what type of designs, but they had a good variety!! you can see it as you stand near the cashier. it's right at the corner! :flower:

The guest tags from Disneyland for the 50th currently available (since December 2005 at least):

dl50g1.jpg
dl50g2.jpg

dl50g3.jpg

I haven't seen any other designs recently, so these must still be current.

Sosai X said:
The guest tags from Disneyland for the 50th currently available (since December 2005 at least):

dl50g1.jpg
dl50g2.jpg

dl50g3.jpg

I haven't seen any other designs recently, so these must still be current.

No offence but WHY would anyone want a name tag from a small town in Ariz? J/K. Can you get personlized ones(nickname and such?) My "adopted" G-son i call Scooter. :goodvibes

They'll only put real names on the tags. If you're name is Robert, but you prefer Bobby or something like that, that's fine, but otherwise, they won't do it.

I've read about these: You can get them personalized, but they won't do nicknames, only proper names. Someone posted that their real name sounded like a nickname (ie. "Bubba") and they still wouldn't use it. So I doubt they'd do "Scooter", but doesn't hurt to ask! :)

darph nader said:
No offence but WHY would anyone want a name tag from a small town in Ariz? J/K. :goodvibes

Lol - I've actually been there - usually to gas up my car. :)

Alex2kMommy said:
I've read about these: You can get them personalized, but they won't do nicknames, only proper names. Someone posted that their real name sounded like a nickname (ie. "Bubba") and they still wouldn't use it. So I doubt they'd do "Scooter", but doesn't hurt to ask! :)

You're right. I'll give it a try .thnx. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter