Where to park day of check in?

Cptcatz

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, I'll be driving to Orlando and arriving around 11am and will be going into Universal that day. I'll be staying at Aventura that night. Should I park at the hotel and then go from there? Since we'll be getting a late start I want to get in the park as fast as possible.

We always go straight to the hotel and park there. Often we're checking in also, so will do that first, but 11 might be busy at the desks for that, but we like to have that step done. and maybe even have our room ready. But then we'll just head over to the parks from there. doesn't take too long.

Definitely go park at hotel, you have to pay to park at hotel and the universal garage at Citywalk if you don’t have free parking on your AP so you don’t want to pay twice. Aventura has a multistory parking garage attached to it. Park there then take the elevator to hotel lobby, Check in, maybe you will be lucky and your room is ready. If not, they will text you when it is. You can go outside the lobby and get the bus to Citywalk or you can walk across the street to Sapphire Falls and use their boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter