Where to pick up pizza?

jmaty7

Earning My Ears
We will be driving from MCO to WBC in the late evening. I am looking for a safe, well-lit place to stop and pick up pizza that isn't too far off of our path. Quick and easy if possible, even though I know the traffic around town can be heavy! Thanks for any suggestions.

We get Flipper's a lot. There's one in the Crossroads area. You can order online and pick it up or have it delivered. They are open until midnight or 1 am depending on the night of the week.

I'll second the recommendation for Flipper's. Decent pizza is hard to come by in Florida (or most of the country for that matter) but Flipper's is pretty good. If you want to drive a bit more and get better pizza, go to Bruno's on 192 West but that's much more out of your way.

I'll second the recommendation for Flipper's. Decent pizza is hard to come by in Florida (or most of the country for that matter) but Flipper's is pretty good. If you want to drive a bit more and get better pizza, go to Bruno's on 192 West but that's much more out of your way.
Lots of good places to get pizza in Florida. And around the county. As good as anywhere.

Lots of good places to get pizza in Florida. And around the county. As good as anywhere.
4giT3J9l.jpg

My recommendation is to just get it at WBC. Many of the pizza places are shady. If you do stop at one, use cash only. If you use your card, you will probably have new charges on it by the time you get to WBC with your pizza. Also, don't order from any of the places that slide pizza or other ads under your door there. WBC does their best to keep them out, but they can't. Most of those delivery places are thieves. Your CC# will be on the dark web in the matter of hours if you use one of them.

My recommendation is to just get it at WBC. Many of the pizza places are shady. If you do stop at one, use cash only. If you use your card, you will probably have new charges on it by the time you get to WBC with your pizza. Also, don't order from any of the places that slide pizza or other ads under your door there. WBC does their best to keep them out, but they can't. Most of those delivery places are thieves. Your CC# will be on the dark web in the matter of hours if you use one of them.

Thank you for this safety tip!

Flippers is way better than WBC's pizza. And it's not far at all. It is pretty close to right on the way. And it is a reputable establishment, not some fly-by-night operator shoving menus under the door. I would go to Flippers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!