where to stay the night before

lbw25

lbw25
Hi everyone, I'm new to this sight and new to cruising. We are taking a cruise out of Miami. Can anyone help me with where to stay the night before that will offer free airport and free port shuttles?

On an unofficial Disney die the suggest the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I haven't bee there but apparently the have free airport transfers.

we cruised out of miami last february and ended up staying in the bayside area -- we found cab's to be very easy and affordable -- around $25 to our hotel, ~$10 from the hotel to port and from port back to MIA was a flat rate, seems like it was 20 or 25 $.

I know i'm not answering your question, but i did want to mention it, as the airport area didn't have a lot of activities for the kids (or adults) -- bayside had a lot of stuff you could walk to and we really enjoyed getting out after the travel. As a bonus some hotels have port views and you may get lucky and get a view of the ship the morning you depart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter