Where to tour?

disdoc93

Earning My Ears
I am interested in DVC (likely Poly resale) but not ready to buy now. Do all the DVC properties have open rooms to tour? I guess the DVC preview center is at Saratoga, but not sure If I want to go over there. Thinking of heading to the poly during a break in my MK day. Will they have a room to tour, info there?

They have a DVC kiosk you can go to at the main lobby of Poly (Grand Ceremonial House) and you can request a guide to take you on a tour. You'll be able to see a studio and a bungalow. They aren't currently selling direct at the Poly but I think they're still giving tours.

Poly will have Bungalow tours. Not sure if they have Studios. I would call and connect with a DVC Guide ahead of time so you can plan it out.

You can schedule a tour ahead of time to make sure you’re not waiting for the room to free up. As soon as you get on site you can call the DVC number on the room phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter