Where/when can I find the other pin traders at Disney World?

Ember

<font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m
Hello, we have a week long trip coming up very shortly and I was wondering if it was worth it to bring my good traders with me? Does anyone know where and when the collectors hang out? (If they still do?)

Honestly I wouldnt bother with good traders. Pin trading has changed dramatically over the last number of years. I do pin trading in Disneyland California and Disneyland Paris.

Pin trading has been flooded by the cheap scrappers available to buy on the internet. People buy these and then trade them with the Cm's and Pin Boards. Many people see pin trading as something for kids and dont want to spend $10 on just 1 pin when they can get 10 for $10 online. Most people who do pin trading are just doing it as they like the pin, they dont know or care about scrappers and fakes.

I have about 10 trading pins I take to the parks with me. I have certain pins, characters, themes I collect but honestly my main goal is just to trade out all my traders and get a new batch for my next visit to the parks. I dont expect to get a pin for my actual collection and in fact I dont even expect to get a genuine pin any more. I check every pin I get as a trade on pinpics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!