Where will your first post-Covid vacation be?

We spent a night in Moncton, NB this week after visiting Hopewell Rocks. We have been lifetime NBers and I had only been once as a child (DH had never been!). It was really beautiful and I am so glad we made it our first staycation.

Next up is a trip this weekend to visit my ILs in Nova Scotia. We haven’t seen them in 5 months and my DDs are counting down the sleeps to see their grandparents again. I’m hoping the border waits won’t be too lengthy. My friend waited 4 hours on the first day it opened last week:eek:

After that we have a camping trip to Cavendish, PEI booked. I don’t think we will do much except explore the Campground.And get Cows ice cream of course !

We still have our March 2021 WDW trip booked but I am not feeling too positive about it. I can’t get excited about it. Usually this time of year I am mapping out our days , planning dining reservations, etc. If we do manage to make it, it will be a more relaxed trip that is for sure. I am crossing all my fingers for a vaccine and soon.

We will do our normal summer routine, going to my parents house near Sauble and my FILs cottage near Parry Sound. My parents are part of our bubble, and if we take our own groceries to the cottage we don't have to interact with anyone at all from Parry Sound. At least the beaches in the Sauble area are open again.

I was vaguely considering a Disney/FL trip for next year (my kids have never been, I haven't been since 2000), but we aren't planning any US travel any time soon. My next real trip will be with my middle DS in 2022, probably to Europe (he's thinking Ireland at this point). I've done a trip with each of my older kids when they are 12 (Paris and Rome with my DD, Berlin, Paris/Normandy and London with my ODS). MDS will get to pick where he wants to go, within reason.

Marco Polo. There’s enough to do to keep my kids busy for weeks! They are always disappointed that we only go for 4 nights, ha.

That is right by KOA. We used to go for four nights too, but now we go for a whole week as we found four days just wasn't enough. By the time we set everything up, it was time to take it down. My parents are glampers and have every gadget you can think of LOL I literally just need to bring my tent, blankets, chairs and a cooler and they bring everything else!

That is right by KOA. We used to go for four nights too, but now we go for a whole week as we found four days just wasn't enough. By the time we set everything up, it was time to take it down. My parents are glampers and have every gadget you can think of LOL I literally just need to bring my tent, blankets, chairs and a cooler and they bring everything else!
Oh wow, that sounds lovely !! We are tenters too. I actually don’t mind tenting, but would like to get a hybrid trailer sometime in the future. Maybe that will be our consolation prize to ourselves if our Disney trip gets canceled !

I'm hoping to go to Disneyland Paris sometime after things improve since I've never been there yet. Also I feel like Europe will have things under control before America, making it better than Disney World or Disneyland California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter