Where would you recommend for Christmas Dinner?

3kids4me

<font color=magenta>Besotted Pin Lover<br><font co
We've never spent Christmas at Disney before and are looking for a fun place to have dinner that night. It should be kid friendly of course!! We love the food at Chef Mickey's and will have a dinner there one night, but we've gotten into a rut where we don't seem to go anywhere else!

Suggestions welcome...thanks!!

Our favorite is LeCellier. We will be eating there on NYE and I think it would be great for Christmas Eve as well.

I had a hard time deciding where to eat on Christmas! We are going to get a PS for Whispering Canyon. Like the idea of family style skillet on Christmas and it is fun restaurant for the kids. Plus WL looks beautiful at Christmas. Christmas Eve we are going to eat at Cape May (another favorite of ours).

We 've had dinner on Christmas Day twice and both times did the Candlelight Processional dinner package. The Candlelight Processional is so moving...simply beautiful. Both times we dined at Rose and Crown but Le Cellier would be great, too...or any Epcot sitdown restaurant that appeals to your family.

California Grill had a Christmas meal that sounded great too. Citricos, Narcoossee's, and Artist Point would be other nice choices I think.

We are from CT also and will be in WDW for Xmas. We are going to the Candlelight processional on Xmas Eve. I am still thinking about xmas dinner. We ar staying at the Wilderness Lodge, so maybe the Whispering Canyon Cafe also thinking about the Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK.

We are driving- leaving on the 19 and hope to arrive on the 21st. My son's B-day is the 22nd. Hope to do a Firework's Cruise for his party.

Keep in touch,

Jeff

Thanks all. What is the candlelight processional?

We are staying at BWV, if that helps with suggestions!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter