Which city has the Entertainment discount?

A1A1

DIS Veteran
I have checked the book for my city, and though there are discounts for Universal, none of them are for a discounted room.

Can anyone who has gotten the discount tell me which city they got it from, please?

Thank you.

When you order the Entertainment book from "any" city you will get an Entertainment Card. The card is what gets you the discount. I called 1-800-uescape and asked the price of a room w/the Ent. Card and then after I placed my res. I went online and ordered an Ent. Book. I ordered Orlando because Omaha was sold out. I hope I am right in all this. If not someone please let me know.

You use the card that is in the front of the book. If you get the entertainment rate you will need to show them that card.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

I am off to the Entertainment store. There just happens to be one down the street from me!!!!!

Yippee! Now I am excited!

Check towards the back of the book in the hotel section. They are listed under "Universal's Hard Rock Hotel" and "Universal'l Portofino Bay".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter