???Which cruise did not get to dock at Castaway Cay???

goin2dzny

<font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru
I know I saw that somewhere on this board recently. Was it one of the cruises during December?

Our group of 15 will be on the 2/1 cruise... and now that my friends know about this board... well they just ask me to ask the questions.;)

Hope you all don't get tired of my questions... and my friend Angie's questions... and my friend Debbie's questions.

They are now calling me "Julie, the Personal Cruise Director" - you know... The Love Boat.:o

:Pinkbounc

the 12/29 4-day Wonder didn't get to visit Castaway Cay on New Year's Day :(

We just gazed from afar as we tried for the 4th time to dock and couldn't ...

Goin2dzny We wnet on the 7 day in Feb 20009 not sure of the exact day but I think it was the 1st). We made it to Castaway and had gorgeous weather the whole time.Not a single rain shower.You'll have a great trip.I wish we ere going again.We celbrated our anniversary on board(2/5) and every year since my kids say can't want to again for our anniversary(and every other occasion they can think of).

We've been on 2 cruises. In 2001 we did not get to dock in Castaway Cay. In 2002 we did. It just depends on the weather the day of docking. It winds etc... are too high, it's not safe to dock.

I wish you luck. Castaway Cay is a great place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter