Which DDP TS restaurants are best for kids?

pixleyyy

DIS Veteran
Besides character dining, which we will do a few days while there, what TS restaurants have the best decor/ambience for kids?

My kids will be 9, 8 & 6 when we go and I thought about taking them to Coral Reef because of the aquarium view, but what else stands out as a great experience for kids???

Coral Reef
Teppanyaki

These are the others (buffets and family style) we have ADRs for:
CP
CM
Ohana's
Cape May
H&V
PS dinner

Thanks for the tips. I've added Whispering Canyon to our list and may add Sci-Fi too.

We're there for 10 days so I've got plenty more days to fill. I'd love to hear any more suggestions.

We've got some picky eaters in our family (including DH) so ethnic cuisines are pretty much out. But I've loved researching your suggestions. Thanks!

50s Prime Time Cafe! Keep those elbows off the table!

Last time, we liked Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, and Whispering Canyon so much that we're returning to these places for dinner on this trip. We're also adding 'Ohana, Boma, Mama Melrose (Fantasmic package) and the princesses at Akershus, all (except for Boma) with the kids in mind). Mine are 4, 7, and 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter