Which Disney Character Would You Most Like to Celebrate With?

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I was racking my mind for a contest idea this morning, and I finally came up with something that ties into Disney's "What Will You Celebrate" theme...which Disney character would you most like to celebrate with, and what would the celebration be? You can enter the actual contest by clicking here (prize is a $100 Hanes gift certificate), but I thought it might be a fun thread idea even if you're not into contests. For me, it would have to be Stitch because he is so wild and crazy, and I am too. I guess birthday would be a good time to hang with him, althogh I can pretty much come up with a reason to party any time. Otherwise I'd choose Syndrome because how often to you have a chance to celebrate in the secret volcano lair of a super villian?

I would choose either Mickey or Stitch. I love Stitch, he's my favorite because of his funny, and misbehaving personality. (kinda like me. :rolleyes1 ) And Mickey, because, well, he's Mickey! :goodvibes

stitch.. its my family's favorite LOL
i got a ton of pix of the kids and stitch last time

I chose "Winnie the Pooh". Mostly because I love the way DS (2) says it. He says "Pinnie the Pooh" I could listen to it all day.

If it's just me, Dopey (actually, all the dwarves)

If DS9 is there, I would choose Peter Pan.

If DS7 is there, Pluto.

DH doesn't really have favorites, but would love Capt. Jack.

Mary

I'm sure Tigger would be my DH's choices, but he traumatized me once by bouncing up behind me at DHS and suddenly tapping my shoulders. I near about jumped out of my skin!

I was going to say Tigger, I think Cap'n Jack would be soo much fun and I'll bet he would share his best rum with me!

We definitely choose Mickey and Minnie to celebrate with us. They are our favorite Disney Character.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

Why of course Mickey Mouse. Hes my favorite. My 3 year old would choose goofey. He loves him. Or last year when we were there he called him boofey. :rotfl:

Oooooo a tough one!

A choice for me between - Stitch, Tigger or Tinker Bell! :headache:

I'll go for Stitch I think. I've not met him yet and I'm crying out too! So I'd have to spend my special day with him! :thumbsup2

DBF would be easy - it'd be Grumpy all the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter