• contemporary suites

• Hawaii

• Disneyland

• All of the above

• don't care - just want to see the poll

Results are only viewable after voting.

spiceycat

dvc-blt
there will be announcement in Oct or Dec - that much is definitely. So what do you think will be the choices

I don't think it will be CRV, because they are just starting to sell AKV.

I think they will do something at DL, hopefully at GC. (Not that I really care; I have no big desire to go to DL, and would probably never patronize a GCV.)

I think the next announcement after that will be something branching out from theme park related DVC's. I have no idea where. I wouldn't be surprised to see something in the Caribbean, but I also would not be surprised to see something in the continental US.

Hawaii is always a possibility, but with the trials the Hawaiian tourism industry has been through for the last 20 years or so, I'm not sure. There are probably are some bargains to be bought...but then you're facing the issues which made those properties bargains in the first place.

I think you'll see the CRV announcement in Summer/Fall-2008, and I think the price point will be somewhat higher (15-20%) than AKV, which they will still be selling at that time.

I voted for DVC Contemporary Villas. I have heard through the Rumor Mill at Disney that that is next. I guess we will see. :thumbsup2

I voted for California...but that was also my vote right before they announced AKV!! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Pat--why will there definitely be an announcement in Oct. or Dec.? We have already heard (more than once) that there will "definitely" be an announcement in __________________ (fill in the month).

my guide and Ms both have stated there will be an announcement at the end of year.

the problems is the fiscal year end is October, the actual year end is Dec.

no one knows what year end means.

while I want it to CRV - it might be Hawaii or DL. I think you folks along the west coast have waited a long, long time for a dvc resort near you. So I will try to be nice if it is DL or Hawaii.

I voted for Cont. DVC, probably because that's what I WANT it to be so badly!:rotfl2: I was torn, though, because it seems like they're really due to make an announcement for a DL DVC.

I voted 'Don't care' because since I had to cough up my original screen name to DW and create a new one, I am now in 'shameless thread count boosting mode';)

I really want it to be CRV, but I think it will be DL, so that is how I voted.

I spoke to three separate guides at booths for varying reasons this past week. In passing, I mentioned that were were waiting for CRV to add-on. None of them would speak about it.

One said he was wondering if I heard more rumors than he had. Another said he's heard all of the rumors, but nothing real. However, he said that DVC has been doing wonderful, and even said how Eisner didn't even want it, and that Eisner would close it down instantly if there was a single issue. That was 15 years ago. He and I chatted for a bit as his home town and mine were old sports rivals...

I voted for DVC Contemporary villa, but I have a wish that DVC would build in Williamsburg, VA. Will never happen, but it would be nice to have a colonial DVC with with the Liberty Tree Tavern and a Disney water park! They could have Disney tours of Williamsburg and expand tours up to DC and Mount Vernon for day tours. A few years back they announced Disney's America but it got NIMBY'ed to death. We can dream can't we . . .

I voted for DVC Contemporary villa, but I have a wish that DVC would build in Williamsburg, VA. Will never happen, but it would be nice to have a colonial DVC with with the Liberty Tree Tavern and a Disney water park! They could have Disney tours of Williamsburg and expand tours up to DC and Mount Vernon for day tours. A few years back they announced Disney's America but it got NIMBY'ed to death. We can dream can't we . . .

Discussed Disney's America? They had fenced off the property and had signs up all over my home town about it. I was bummed when the whiners in Fairfax County put the kibosh on it.

Just because I'm slow, have they officially announced the DVC resort they are going to build by Osprey Ridge yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter