Which hotel?

dimimi

DIS Veteran
Hi. We are considering Universal in March. Which hotel on-site has the best pool for a 10 and 6 year old? I know the Hard Rock and Portofino have slides. Are they worth the extra money? I'd appreciate any comments! THANKS:bounce: :yo-yo:

Those pools are nice and will be attractors for the kids in March. Do you mean "extra money" vs. RPR? You can 'pool hop' from one resort to other. My kids like HRH pool best!:cool1: :cool1: Underwater music, the basketball net and the slide!
RPR has the biggest pool in the City with a fun waterfall play area and volleyball net.::yes::

We have a hard time dragging our 11 year old out of the HRH pool. He loves the basketball net and on our last trip played for hours on end. The only thing that got him out of the pool was the fact that it was closing fo rthe night. The slide is pretty awesome as well.

All of the resorts on site are awesome and have awesome pools. RPR is the only one with out a slide, but the water area is lots of fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter