Which is best second week in May or last week in September?

Our annual trip is usually the Wednesday after Memorial Day for a week including last year and it was mid 80’s and not that bad humidity wise. This year we are going 2nd week of May for our DS Senior trip, so we are hoping for a little bit better but it’s almost guaranteed better than September.

Just check the schedule with May first. I think they do a lot of the Cheerleading competitions then and they are busy during those times.
I seen a crowd calendar online that has each event listed for 2025. Hopefully it’s right.

We were there in May a couple of years ago and the weather was hot and it was fairly crowded but clearly not as HOT as you find later in the year. We didn't notice any large crowds due to those cheering competitions which were going on while we were there. They mostly practice or have their competitions during the day so not as likely to be at the parks. Unless you are staying somewhere they are which are probably some of the budget hotels, I doubt you will notice any difference.

Which would be better weather and crowd wise? We are planning for 2025. I know the second week of May starts with mother day. We will arrive on Mother’s Day and not go to the parks. I know September is hurricane season, but do temps cool down any the last week?
It will be a lot less crowded in September. There will be a lot less rain in May. Take your choice. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter