Which meal is best at.....

I've eaten at both Whispering Canyon and Trails End for dinner. My personal choice would be Whispering Canyon based upon number of food choices and atmosphere. However, if you are looking for okay food at a low price, the choose Trails End.

Whispering Canyon has more food choices. If you have children, they will love watching or even being part of the antics. DH and I ordered the skillet dinner which is all you can eat ribs, turkey leg, sausage, and ham. It was good but not outstanding. I like the atmosphere here - nothing beats the northwoods feel.

I felt that Trails End was just so-so. I was not impressed with the atmosphere (sort of a toned down Cracker Barrel). The buffet was very small and the choices when we went were chicken and roast beef. The salad bar was also very small. The food again was good and not outstanding.

we enjoy breakfast at WCC over the other meals served there. as far as trail's end, we have eaten both breakfast and dinner there and while both were excellent, dinner seemed to have an edge over breakfast. would return to either for dining.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter