Which Outlet?

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
I see there are two Premium Outlets in the Orlando area. We have been to the one on Vineland but wonder if the other one is as good/better. We will not have a car so will Uber it over and will be staying at Universal this trip. We also will need to connect to wifi at some point, if possible, as we will not have internet access to request an Uber for the ride back.
What are your thoughts on the Outlets? Which would you consider the 'better' of the two. I think they both have Disney outlets and that would be a good stop for DGS.

I really think they are comparable to each other. Last trip we went to Vineland and then immediately to Intl to compare the Disney offerings ... we decided while each had a few items the others didn't, it wasn't worth the drive/hassle. I would just go to the one closest to you, especially since you are paying for Uber.

I would check if your hotel offers complimentary shuttles as many closer to outlets do.

90% of the stores are identical between the two, with the same stuff on the racks. I would go to the Premium website and compare the store listings, If there is something in the 10% difference that appeals to you, then go to that mall. I have shopped both, but hit Vineland more often as it is closer and easy to access from the resort we regularly stay at. The main reason we would hit I-Drive is to find something specific not at Vineland.

Vineland was always my go to outlet,it is the nicer one with a better Disney store but they recently started charging $10 to park in the garage which was the only place you could find parking unless you want to drive around for 40 minutes.The International drive location I believe has more stores and a good amount that are not in Vineland.My strategy right now is avoid Vineland when it's a busy peak time due to the parking situation as I'm not paying $10 to go to the outlets for an hour and possibly not find what I'm looking for.The International drive outlets I'll visit especially when I plan to visit some of the stores not at Vineland and another thing to consider are the off-site outlets,the International Drive location especially has a lot of stores outside the outlets themselves along International Drive,I've gotten some amazing deals at that Under Armour located outside,the Nike store that's outside however is junk.Over by the Vineland the Lake Buena Vista factory stores are worth a visit,it's smaller but again some stores have much better deals than the Premium outlets,Gap for example sometimes has deals that are like giving away clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter