Which rental car company?

bbchurch

Earning My Ears
I was wanting to know what some of your preferences are for rental car agencies. I have only been to Orlando once and I used Dollar. Aside from "losing my reservation and somewhat rude service," the overall experience was okay. I now have a reservation with dollar again for my upcoming trip in June, but I have found a slightly cheaper rate with National. I was just wanting to know if anyone has a preference and if so which company. Also has anyone ever had problems with National?

I have never had a problem with National, Alamo, Budget or Avis.
I had BIG problems with Hertz a long time ago and will not ever use them again.
You should be fine with National if you choose to go with them.
I don't like Dollars' practice of holding such a large deposit, to me, it is silly when the other "biggies" simply don't do that. So, like I always, if you don't like the policy, don't use them, so, I don't.

I have never had a bad experience with National yet. I try to use them when I can. I have also had good luck with Dollar and Avis. I had nothing but bad experiences with Alamo in the past and will not use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter