Which Resort was One and Done for You?

Coronado Springs. Too spread out, sad little food court, nothing special at all. Rather save the money and stay at a value.

I echo everything you mentioned. I will never stay at POR again, nor will I recommend it to anyone. In my opinion/experience:

The food court was absolutely terrible.
I figured all food courts would be the same, but that was not true in my experience. The bread goods were stale, the dinner options were bland, and no matter what I had, it was like eating either a goopy mess or a hard piece of cardboard.

The internal busses were always crowded. We were packed into them like sardines at all hours of the day, even "slow" times.

While a perk, the boat to DS is SO SLOW. It was not a sustainable option for us.

The rooms and buildings were fine, but dated, w ich was disappointing (This was in 2017).

Just to note, POFQ, YC, POP are among my favorites.

Very interesting: Food Court: Bread State: Never had this experience. Dinner is not really an option since we eat at one of the park restaurants, mostly in EPCOT
Buses: We have found this same issue at most resorts and since we drive to WDW we use our car for most travel at WDW we find it easier and we dont have to deal with all the people.
Rooms: Mansions very nice rooms very good we love the resort environment at POR

But everyone has their own opinions and i respect yours.

PO-RS for us! It’s a beautiful resort but we stayed at AKL and are hooked!

I was hoping to visit POR this august and give it another look, but that may not be possible.

Contemporary Resort. It just didn't do anything for us. It did not feel homey. It felt like being in train station/shopping mall. That said, I love the mural and it has one of my favorite places to eat (California Grill), so it is some place that we tend to visit to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter