which restaurant for Fantasmic package?

kelly08

Earning My Ears
Could people give me their opinions on the three restaurants available for the Fantasmic dinner package? Mama Melrose's, Hollywood & Vine, and Hollywood Brown Derby. Which is the better of the three? We also will be with my three year old daughter. Thanks again for any help.

While I, on the other hand, LOVE Mama Melrose. I eat there every trip, whether I am doing the package or not. Of course, as with every restaurant, you are going to find folks who love it, hate it or somewhere in between - just depends on what you like. (Plus, we have always had exceptionally good service there). I have never eaten at Hollywood and Vine, so can't comment on that. Did eat at Brown Derby once and enjoyed it very much (especially good deserts), but I just find the menu more to my liking at Mama Melrose.

We have done the Fantasmic Dinner Package twice now and both times we have eaten at Hollywood and Vine. It is the least expensive option for our family of 6. H&V is a buffet with choices that most anyone would like, IMHO. And of course, there is a children's buffet - chicken nuggets, pizza, meatballs etc. There is a sundae bar too.

If we go back this summer, I am sure that you will find us at H&V for the Fantasmic Dinner Package. ::yes::

Three times we have done the Fantasmic Dinner Package...three times we have at at Hollywood and Vine! Probably see us there in December! We really enjoy it!

We've eaten at Hollywood and Vine may times and have loved it each time. The buffet has lots of choices on it and is great for a family who might have different tastes! We really enjoy this restaurant and will be returning with the Fantasmic package in December!princess:

Hollywood and Vine was a hit for our group of 11 this year. Was nice to be walked in the back door to see a sold out Fantasmic too :)

Another vote for Holleywood and Vines. It was great. And if you get the glow in the dark ice cubes...ask how much they are....we just wanted them because we were on our honeymoon and the bill came and they were $4.00 a piece. :crazy:

We booked Hollywood and Vine. I remember eating there awhile back, and it seemed like a pretty good all around menu, with american favorites, chicken, hamburgers, all that good stuff. The price was fairly reasonable, as well.

Originally posted by hyzdufan

The price was fairly reasonable, as well.

Yes, $20 per adult which includes your non-alcoholic beverage. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter