Which restaurant with DH on Valentines?

BonSchwe

Mouseketeer
I was going over the menus at Disney and to be honest many of them are way to fancy for DH and myself but I would love to have a nice dinner on Valentines day. Any suggestions about someplace special that we :earboy2: know what were eating? I guess coming from McDonalds and Burger King and going to foods and spices we've never heard of is a bit of a culture shock.

I know the first time I was down with my wife on Valentine's day was also the first time we ate at Victoria and Albert.

For a romantic yet simplier type meal I would suggest Cinderella's Castle. The prime rib was very delicious and the side dishes weren't anything too crazy or daring.

San Angel Inn in Mexico at Epcot. You can order not so spicey dishes and its a really romantic atmosphere.

California Grill at CR is wonderful and if you time it right you can watch the fireworks.

Flying Fish Cafe on the BW is fabulous.

O'Hana at Poly is fun and normal meats, nothing spicy.

The Castle is amazing at MK; Fulton's is awesome at DTD; Puck's is very different and chic at DTD; and The Brown Derby is sooooo darn good at MGM....have fun choosing! :flower:

Give dining a call. Several of the resorts are offering Valentine's Day dinners, they all sound great, and theres a nice range.

If you haven't already made your PS for Valentine's Day, you may have to take what you can get, not what you want. They start taking PS 90 days out, and this is a VERY big night. They will also require a Credit card deposit and you will be charged $10 per person if not cancelled either 48 or 24 hours ahead, so make sure to ask that!

We like Artist Point at the WL. I look at it as sort of a meat and potatoes kind of place...not too daring but the food is excellent. I understand they have great salmon...I don't like fish, but I do love their filet of beef!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter