Which restaurants will let us do this?

persimmondeb

DIS Veteran
We're booked for December with the DDP. We're almost certainly going to upgrade to DxDP, with the reservations to go with it. Most of the time, we have no problem eating an app, entree, and dessert each. If however, we're so inclined, which restaurants will let us use two entitlements, so for example I eat my husband's app and dessert while he enjoys his entree, possible with something small out of pocket, or if my husband and I sit and have a small nibble while my son eats a second dinner (we have a very early dinner scheduled one evening). I know Via Napoli will absolutely not, but will most permit this?

With the exception of Via Napoli (and any fixed-price "admission" locations, of course), all restaurants have no problem with you using as few or as many credits at a time and sharing the food among the table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!