Which rides have a separate entrance for Wheelchair/ECV users?

There was someone there ( within a year ago) that did HM 3 times each time there was something different one time she had to use a wheelchair one time she did not and she could use her EVC one time I forget what it was. So I think for HM you just need to ask the CM at the time you ride what you need to do,
For wheelchairs, it works the same way each time.

It’s possible that the reason it doesn’t always work the same way for ECVs are things guests can’t see - like how many guests using ECVs are already in the building.
There is also the possibility of mis-communication (for example, the CM saying, “you can park your ECV here and walk in,” thinking the guest will say something if that is an issue and the guest thinking parking and walking is the only option possible.
I also know there have sometimes been issues/incidents where they temporarily did not bring ECVs in while they looked at what happened and how to prevent it in the future.

jungle cruise
IASW
space mountain you go through the FP line

and that is about it. Disney has done a really good job of making it accessible to people in wheelchair
The teacups line has a turnstyle that can't handle wheelchairs, and you will enter through an exit gate near the entrance. If lines are short you may be directed there right away, but at busy times you will be given a return card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!