Which Roku for Disney+...limited data

twoolle

DIS Veteran
After watching on our tablet this week I think we will need to get a Roku so we can stream on our Vizio 2015 TV. However we have pretty limited data as we use only our hotspot for internet (country living no other options). So while I know there are some good roku's on sale Black Friday...do we really want the newest one? I am worried it will use too much data. We always set the output quality to the lowest setting on Netflix, hulu, etc. When I see 4K in the name it makes me think it will use too much data. TIA for your help!

Is your tv 4K? If not I’d get the $30 stick. That’s what I use on my 1080p tv. I also have a roku sound bar. It’s new but so far I like it. But probably overkill for what you want.

Is your tv 4K? If not I’d get the $30 stick. That’s what I use on my 1080p tv. I also have a roku sound bar. It’s new but so far I like it. But probably overkill for what you want.
Ha good point. Definitely not a 4k TV. I think 1080p. Walmart has the Roku SE for $18 on BF. Will that be ok I wonder?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter