Which Santa?

Wow, my kids will not wait that long. What time of day was this?

Unless you got there at opening last year it was basically the whole time Santa was there (we were there the first week in Dec)

Millie0312 is correct. I don't know time of day, but we were there at least 4 days and line was crazy each time we went over to Redwood Creek area. Maybe since the novelty of new location is over and PPs say the DCA Santa stinks, the line will be shorter this year! :)

Last year we were there over Thanksgiving week and only waited about 20-30 mins to meet Santa at Redwood Creek and that was midday. Unlike others, we had a really great experience with him.

Last edited:
Last year we were there over Thanksgiving week and only waited about 20-30 mins to meet Santa at Redwood Creek and that was midday. Unlike others, we had a really expierence with him.
You're leaving us hanging! Was it good or bad? :magnify:

You're leaving us hanging! Was it good or bad? :magnify:

Uggh, can’t believe I forgot a word *facepalm*. Fixed now. We had a great experience there. The Santa was super friendly and it was actually his elf who gave us the heads up on Moana’s arrival the next day and exactly where we could meet her.

Uggh, can’t believe I forgot a word *facepalm*. Fixed now. We had a great experience there. The Santa was super friendly and it was actually his elf who gave us the heads up on Moana’s arrival the next day and exactly where we could meet her.
:santa: :)

Confirmed. Photopass is working with no issues at both locations.

I would say I slightly preferred DCA. The setting is better - Pooh's Corner has no elves, and no candy canes being handed out when I visited.

Waited 10 minutes after opening of the area (1 hour after park opening) for DCA. Pooh's Corner was a walk on day of the Christmas Parade taping because it seems everyone and their third cousin once removed was camping for the taping, rest of the park was dead.

Note that Chip and Dale were running around the whole Redwood Creek area, they did not have a steady location. Most of the time they were even separated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter