Which solo restaurant for the Candlelight Processional dinner package?

NancyIL

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of doing the Candlelight Processional dinner package as a solo, rather than with a group at DIS-CON. Which of these restaurants is the BEST (most comfortable, etc.) for solo dining: San Angel Inn; Rose and Crown; or Marrakesh?

Hi Nancy

Although I have never been solo dining I would consider ruling out San Angel Inn as it is under the stars and a lot of couples come here for a "romantic" meal. However the food is said to be yummy.

Not sure about the Rose and Crown I suppose if you got a balcony table you could do a lot of people watching but I wouldn't really say it was a "special" restaurant most people choose it so that they can have balcony seats in order to get a great view of the illuminations - not sure what time you're looking at eating.

Would add that there is entertainment at Marrakesh of belly dancers etc - out of the three this would be my choice.

Thanks, Sam! After posting my original question, I found a dinner buddy - and we chose Marrakesh! GMTA! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter