Which Ticket to choose

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
Can the "experts" help me decide which ticket option to go with:

We will be at Universal from the 18th to the 26 of July. I cannot get in on the AP deal for 99.00 because it requires the July 1st activation. The 5 day passes need to be used consecutively (what if we decide to do something else in the middle of our vacation?). The other AP has black out dates (the weekend we will be there) and I don't think the 2 day passes are "right" in our situation. I am not sure how the Length of passes work - it seems a bit different from Disney's LOP.

So could see my dilema? :D

We were in the basically same problem, we are going in August.

We decided to do the Orlando Flex Ticket.

It is 14 days of consecutive admission to USF/IOA, Sea World, Wetn Wild, and Busch Gardens Tampa. Thats the five park one, the four park one is USF/IOA, Sea world, and Wet n Wild.

The four park one is cheaper.

It was $202.00 for adults
And maybe $150. for my kids (2)

We used the Universal Fan Club, and got a percentage off each ticket as well.
(It turned out cheaper than ticketmania)

We were just going to do Universal, and the others things separately, so this worked out for us, since we won't be down next year (AP's are out for us), and we will be in Florida for 14 days.

We couldn't get there to activate ours by July 1st as well. We still will have to pay for parking but thats ok, you just show your receipt from one place to go to another if you plan to "hop"

We can still get the Universal Express tickets, but not the on site perk of just standing in the line. (We actually like picking times so we can plan our day with the two kids)

That may work out for you. Its just what we are doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter