Which TS to eat after a YC 7 am fishing boat ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
BW -> Trattoria al Forno
$45 and nor Disney Visa Discount

OR

BC -> Cape May Cafe
$42 and 10% off with Disney Visa

Which breakfast has the best food ?

We would do a breakfast around 9:30 AM

So....first of all...you know that both of those choices are character meals, right? That, for us, is great, but could be unpleasant for someone unsuspecting. We like Cape May of those two. Characters are great. Selection is good and food is good.

I agree with the others - Ale & Compass at YC. The food at Cape May and Trattoria is not great, IMHO. Ale & Compass has a really lovely a la carte menu.

Another vote for Ale and Compass. We ate there for the first time last year and were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. We had their chocolate french toast and breakfast flatbread and both were divine. We just ordered entrees but for a few dollars more you could add the buffet to your menu too. Even if you did that it would likely be half the cost of your other options.

We loved our breakfast at Trattoria, it was really fantastic. But in your circumstances (unless you love Flynn, Rapunzel, Ariel, or Eric), I’d agree with others to do the non character breakfast at Ale and Compass.

As someone who grabs a bowl of cereal in the room before heading to the parks I would never spend this kind of cash for breakfast but between the two I would choose Cape May for the menu and a chance to meet Donald who is DS27's favourite. :)

We love Ale and Compass! The food is great, the atmosphere is calm, the service has always been spot on. We have eaten Breakfast, lunch, and dinner there many times. We do also like Cape May, but the food is not as good.

Do I need an ADR for Ale & Compass around 9:30 am on a Saturday in May ?
I know I would need one for Cape May

We had An ADR but it was not busy at all and we were seated early. Course that was a Tuesday morning in early February

If you and your party are big eaters, then I'd say Cape May Cafe for the all you care to eat aspect. But, like others, if you are looking for a nice atmosphere to relax and eat - go with Ale and Compass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter