Which value?

Sharka8

Mouseketeer
Due to a better flight deal, we will be arriving in Orlando a day early. We are staying at YC but they don't have availability for us to add a day so we are going to spend the night in a value. Which do you recommend? It probably doesn't matter since it's just one night, but I'd still like recommendations. We will be arriving on a Saturday. It'll be me, my husband and our 3.5 year old.

I think any are equally fine. Have not yet stayed at AoA, but if it helps, if they were all the same price, my preference would be POP, ASMusic, ASSports then ASMovies. Otherwise, I'd go by least expensive

Pop preferred, it's what we have had to do if our resort was unable to add in the extra day for us.
Enjoy!!

1) AoA if you plan any pool/hotel time.

2) POP, and request renovated room.

3) Movies, any 3.5 year old will like it.

4) Sports, always great stays here.

5) Music, least favorite, least Disney.

We love POP. AOA is a sight to see, depending on how well your little one knows Lion King, Little Merma

We did the same thing for our December trip. I picked All star movies for the theme. My 3 year old will love it. I've stayed at pop and wanted to try a different one. We will only be there one night anyway before transferring to AKL.

Thanks everyone! I think we're going to go with All Star Movies. I'd love to stay at AoA because my son is a big Lion Guard fan (he wouldn't really notice that it was Lion King), but I can't justify the money for a family suite! POP is another that we'll stay at one day but not preferred rooms are available.

I'd pick Pop. Our last stay we didn't have preferred room, and it was still a quick walk to main building. We were off main courtyard in 70's. For just 1 night I don't think you'd need preferred.

Personally I don't like POP and the theme is not the greatest for young kids. My #1 choice would be AoA then ASMovie, ASMusic or ASSport and finally Pop.

If we stay at POP, will we be able to walk to AoA? I'd love to see the Lion King stuff but don't really want a Little Mermaid room.

If we stay at POP, will we be able to walk to AoA? I'd love to see the Lion King stuff but don't really want a Little Mermaid room.

Yes, you just walk over the bridge. When we stayed at Pop, we walked over to AoA to look around and have a meal.

I love Pop Century. In fact, I have it booked for both of my upcoming trips. If I couldn't stay at Pop, I would choose an All Star. Probably Movies, Music, Sports in that order. With what AOA costs, it would be less expensive than any of the moderates. For AOA's money, I would be thinking deluxe. But I prefer the price point of the values. After all, I go to Disney for the parks, not the hotel room. Of course I want it clean, and like the on-property perks.

You can walk to AoA from Pop. In fact, when we stayed at Pop we went to eat at AoA one night and took AoA bus after MK closed because the line at the bus stop was shorter and we walked through the Car section on our way back to Pop (our room wasn't very far from the bridge).

You can walk to AoA from Pop. In fact, when we stayed at Pop we went to eat at AoA one night and took AoA bus after MK closed because the line at the bus stop was shorter and we walked through the Car section on our way back to Pop (our room wasn't very far from the bridge).
How long is that walk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter