While we are there...?

Impulsive Puppy

Mouseketeer
I'm at US from Dec 9-17. We are planning on doing IOA, UE, DC, and possibly Wet N' Wild. This still leaves a few extra days. We were last at Disney WOrld two years ago. I am wondering if there is anything new at the World that would justify going back this year. Any new not-to-miss type attractions? Any other suggestions for what to do with our spare days? Thanks!:)

I guess the real fun of Disney for me is to go back over and over, take the time to just see all the little things and do some of the good old disney stuff again....there are lots of new things in the last few years....Test Track , Rock and Rollar Coaster, Fantasmic, Millionaire, AK new rides, Epcot always has a new celebration of something....so I guess there is both old and new..... there are always fun things that you don't have to by a daily pass (Downtown Disney, boardwalk, walk around the Grand Floridian, and the new AK Lodge...eat at one of the restaurants you have never been to like Boma's at AK......good luck, Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter