whispering caynon on the DDP

You are right, but you might want to ask your server. We went last year during the free dining and he insisted that we get the works (appetizers) with the skillet and man was that a lot of food!!!

Because the skillet comes with a salad, that's classified as your appitizer. Personally, I would like to try asking them to hold that salad (what's that healthy looking green stuff?) and instead see if i can get an app off the menu...

jjan said:
You are right, but you might want to ask your server. We went last year during the free dining and he insisted that we get the works (appetizers) with the skillet and man was that a lot of food!!!

Was this lunch or dinner?

DS got the skillet and was asked if we wanted a salad or cole slaw as his appetizer.

I would be torn at this restauant. While I love the skillet, I adore the spicy/sweet chicken wings. I would probably have my DH get the skillet so I could sample a rib and then get my wings and a steak.

angel's momma said:
Was this lunch or dinner?

It was dinner. I was very surprised since it was just my 7 year old daughter and I and he made sure that we both ordered adult sized appetizers and each got our own dessert with the skillet. UGH! It was great, but WAY too much food.

jjan said:
It was dinner. I was very surprised since it was just my 7 year old daughter and I and he made sure that we both ordered adult sized appetizers and each got our own dessert with the skillet. UGH! It was great, but WAY too much food.

Thanks. I thought maybe you were allowed the appetizer since the lunch skillet doesn't include salad.

We were there last fall w/free dining too. Had lunch - no one ordered the skillet. My DD7 wasn't allowed an appetizer. We didn't mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter