Who could i be

HalJordan

Earning My Ears
I'm 5' 9.5" and would love to be a prince who do you think i could play, if any, assuming they forgave the height discrepancy use the following link cause i cant figure out the picture upload ... Arreaux.tumblr.com

Unfortunately we really aren't the best to ask, because while we can tell you one thing, it all comes down to what Casting thinks

The process for selecting face characters, is from what I hear and friends' experiences, long, arduous, and unforgiving. They don't easily forgive height discrepancies, and your nose could be just a tiny bit off to them for them to pass you over. If you're planning on going to look-a-like auditions, be prepared to do anything- it's really the luck of the draw who you get in terms of casting directors, and you have to pop out to them at a quick once-over in order for them to consider you. You could be a shoo-in for one director and passed over by the next- it really is varied. Also, you could be great friends with a certain prince and pass all the requirements, but they could also not be looking for that prince to have friends at the moment. (My friend was told by the directors she was a ringer to be friends with Aurora, but they weren't looking for friends of Aurora at the time.)

We can tell you what we think, but it's ultimately up to the sometimes harsh discretion of the casting director- it might not be wise to get your hopes up or down by people who tell you one thing or another, only to be told otherwise by casting. Be prepared for anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter