Who could replace Alex Trebek?

My initial response would be nobody.
But I'm old enough to remember when Alex Trebek replaced Art Fleming as host of Jeopardy. They said nobody could replace Art Fleming. So if there is money to be made, someone will take it over.

Yes, Ken Jennings. I mean, nobody can replace Alex but somebody will need to take over the respons

Along with not Michael Strahan (who I like), also not Ryan Seacrest, or Andy Cohen, or Mario Lopez, or any Kardashian, or Steve Harvey, or Alfonso Ribiero...

Maybe Meredith Viera?

Fellow Canadian-American Pat Kiernan! Morning anchor on NY1 - does my favorite segment "In the Papers" where he literally reads articles from the newspapers. He also hosted The World Series of Pop Culture so he's good with the format. Perfect dry humor and wit.

That is really hard to think about, but I do wonder if they've approached Ken Jennings?

Meredith Viera sounds like a good suggestion as well. Or maybe Mayim Bialek?

I just read an article about it on Vulture from last month. They mentioned Gayle King and I can totally see her in that role.

ETA: she hasn’t been asked to do it. They just listed her as someone who could.

Last edited:
Henry Cavill-in my dreams-lol
Alfonso Ribiera in my nightmares- love him but not for game shows
reality choice-Ken Jennings or Will Ferrell ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter