Who has actually used the WWOS tickets?

Antonia

DIS Veteran
Just wondering who has actually used the WWOS tickets? We have 4 - two of which we are using for children. Anyone had any problems using them?

I've used them quite a few times...of course, it's always because we're actually participating in a tournament at Disney...

I'm not sure why there would be a problem using them, they look exactly the same as regular passes, they just usually have valid dates printed on the back of them, other than that, they're exactly the same. The only difference between these and regular passes that you'd get through a package or central reservations is that they're reserved for athletes and their families, a fact that's been ignored recently.

Just wanted to add...I meant that it seems that Disney is more lax on selling the WWoS tickets recently, not that people buying them are ignoring prodcedure!! :)

Yet again, let me say that I see nothing wrong in using these tickets. I have spent TONS of money at WDW and will continue to do so. People judging my actions don't bother me. Can't wait to use ours in June.

Disney must not consider them to be reserved for athletes and their families since they sold them to me. And the order form that I faxed in did not mention that I had to be an athlete or athlete's family. I read the form very carefully for exclusions.

Hi there, I also spoke to the CM who sold me my tickets and I made it very clear that I would only be going as a spectator and she said that was fine! Perhaps Disney's policy has changed, or as posted above, maybe some of the CM's are being more lenient with their rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter