Who Have You Spoken To Since VMK closed

I haven't been able to keep in contact with as many vmk friends as I would like. I think i only talk to three on a regular basis and only two or three on IM or email; and maybe three more on smallworlds. That is not really that many considering how many friends I had on vmk. It is rather sad to think about all the friends I am not able to contact anymore since the closing of vmk, I miss them all so much. If any of u were friends of horseytink on vmk please contact me through this thread or pm. :sad1: Title me: missing vmk. :sad1:

Yeah, I haven't kept in contact with anyone except the three people I already know in real life. I miss everyone else on vmk though, im still very glad I can come on disboards and just see what everyone is up to who used to play vmk. I wish all vmk players got on disboards, or just could go somewhere, especially if vmk opened back up again. I'll keep hoping!

Many.
I talk to illusionistic, amber_kait, beartraker, thesupersmartguy and Mr.Gabriel on myspace.
I've talked to beartraker and thesupersmartguy on the phone, and texted ill.
I've also got in contact with many of my friends that I had first met on VMK like CutiePrincessERIN, Odwa, Shirana, and others.

I have only talked to my friend Evoulie which is on Dis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter