Who is checking in August 24th?

Sorry I'm not Checking in on Aug 24th but I feel like I'm the only one checking in on my date too(Aug 12th) I saw a couple of other people who are checking in the same day that you are though. I keep trying to remind myself that there are other people who got accepted who haven't posted anything on this website perhaps because they don't know about it so I just hope some of them are coming on the same day as me lol! See you at Disney!

Thats really exciting - but I am afaird I had to decline my app - I will go in two years when I am done with my degree :) - please keep me updated though and tell me everything that happens!

Please message me if you think we could room together!

1. Your name?: Amanda
2. Your age?: 19. Will be 20 when I check in
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Wichita, KS
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Costuming
7. What is your arrival date?: August 24
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Vista. I have to live in wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2 or 3 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I like smaller parties. I probably won't host
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love fruit! I can cook if I have a recipe
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Workaholic, fun, supercool(that's what they said)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like showtunes and pop music. I like a lot of movies, however, I don't really like stupid humor
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially, not all the time though.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Either
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Theatre, rock climb
19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): I like to have the door closed
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Watch tv, rock climb, surf the net
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm easy to get along with
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I have a hard time with confrontation
24: Your college: Wichita State University
25: Your major:Technical Theatre
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy for the most part
28. What sports do you like?: Soccer, rock climbing, basketball
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Yessir
30. Anything else you want to state: I love 30 Rock!

I am shooting for the 24th. Haven't actually accepted the offer yet b/c I want to be sure it is the 24th for sure but here is my roomie survey just in case!

1. Your name?: Kelly

2. Your age?: 19, will be turning 20 on Dec 20th

5. Where do you live?: Buffalo, NY

6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: ATTRACTIONS!

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Either Chatham or Patterson, obviously Wellness

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I’d like a 1 or 2 bedroom

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activities in your apartment?: I don't party.. I guess if one of my roommates wanted to I wouldn’t mind as long as they didn’t bother me or trash the apt.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like pizza and wings, I’m from Buffalo after all buttttt I know you can’t get them as half as good as back home. I am definitely going to try and learn over the summer but I guess I don’t burn anything!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, nice, Disney-freak

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Basically whatever is on the radio. I am not crazy into rap or crazy scream-o rock music. Definitely love all the Disney songs, I have like 300 songs on my i-pod Also all the boy-bands are amazing and plus I like some of the music from the 80’s. Movie wise I like a lot of stuff, again definitely Disney. I don’t like scary movies or gross ones like Saw.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Never ever

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): nope

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I like sleeping in but I can drag myself out of bed early if I needed to.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Not entirely sure yet. May send the car down on a train and fly down. Or drive. not sure.

18. What do you do for fun?: Hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family

19. What is your favorite quote?: "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to live my dream of working for the Mouse!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Playing around on the computer, playing on my wii. (The wii will be coming with me btw) Definitely if I worked for Disney I would enjoy some well spent time in the park

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I feel like I am a nice person

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I’m kind of quiet and reserved. Hard to come out of my shell but when I do I am definitely outgoing.

24: Your college: Buffalo State College

25: Your major: Undecided but I think history education...

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Just migraines.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm not a neat freak but I can be somewhat tidy.

28. What sports do you like?: Sports+me= a trip to the emergency room. I'm a Total klutz.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: Definitely.

30. Anything else you want to state: I really hope to make a lot of friends and have an amazing experience down in Disney. This has been a life-long dream for me!

1. Your name?: Kelly Marth

2. Your age?: 19, will be turning 20 on Dec 20th!

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall – August 24th to January 8th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Either Chatham or Patterson, obviously Wellness

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I’d like a 1 or 2 bedroom, 3 at the most.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activities in your apartment?: I don't party.. I guess if one of my roommates wanted to I wouldn’t mind as long as they didn’t bother me or trash the apt.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like pizza and wings, I’m from Buffalo after all buttttt I know you can’t get them as half as good as back home. I am definitely going to try and learn over the summer but I guess I don’t burn anything!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, nice, Disney-freak

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Basically whatever is on the radio. I am not crazy into rap or crazy scream-o rock music. Definitely love all the Disney songs, I have like 300 songs on my i-pod Also all the boy-bands are amazing and plus I like some of the music from the 80’s. Movie wise I like a lot of stuff, again definitely Disney. I don’t like scary movies or gross ones like Saw.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I like sleeping in but I can drag myself out of bed early if I needed to.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Not entirely sure yet. May send the car down on a train and fly down. Or drive. not sure.

18. What do you do for fun?: Hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family

19. What is your favorite quote?: "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to live my dream of working for the Mouse!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Playing around on the computer, playing on my wii. (The wii will be coming with me btw) Definitely if I worked for Disney I would enjoy some well spent time in the park

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I’m kind of quiet and reserved. Hard to come out of my shell but when I do I am definitely outgoing.

28. What sports do you like?: Sports+me= a trip to the emergency room. I'm a Total klutz.

30. Anything else you want to state: I really hope to make a lot of friends and have an amazing experience down in Disney. This has been a life-long dream for me!

Im going to be checking in on the 24th!! =)
I also feel im the only one checking in on the 24th! everyone is goign so early. Im looking to meeta few people and possibly find a roomate or two so letme know if you would like to chat or something. =)

Chris

I'm arriving on the 24th also! :cool1:

1. Your name?: Jessie

2. Your age?: 22

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): bi

5. Where do you live?: upstate NY

6. What role will you have at Disney?: attractions

7. What is your arrival date?: August 24th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: prefer Chatham or Patterson and non-wellness

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I don't care

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your
apartment?: parties to me is inviting friends over for a movie or board games (I love Disney trivia!! haha) Not a big drinker, but I drink socially

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
I don't really have a favorite food, but i can cook. And I love baking!

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
caring, funny, sarcastic

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: most types

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: usually night, but it depends on my work schedule

17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving, but in my dad's van

18. What do you do for fun?: movies, board games, when at Disney- go to the parks!

19. Do you need anything to fall asleep? (music, door closed): sometimes some noise is good, and noise is ok, but I can't deal with a TV on :P

20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: being back at Disney (this is my 2nd CP) and meeting more amazing people

21. Favorite things to do when not working: go to the parks, make silly videos, take photographs

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I enjoy having fun

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I procrastinate

24: Your college: SUNY Oswego

25: Your major: History

26. Any medical conditions (optional):

27. Are you messy/tidy?: in between, I'm clean but sometimes messy.

28. What sports do you like?: does bowling count?

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: no

30. Anything else you want to state: I can't wait to be back there! I am very excited, and if anyone wants to talk send me a message on here! :)

Im going to be checking in on the 24th!! =)
I also feel im the only one checking in on the 24th! everyone is goign so early. Im looking to meeta few people and possibly find a roomate or two so letme know if you would like to chat or something. =)

Chris

Hey Chris,

I just posted my info on the Roommate thread. I'm also arriving the 24th doing Custodial and looking for someone to room with. Sounds like we have some things in common. Get in touch if you are interested. :thumbsup2

Scott

1. Your name?: Kelly

2. Your age?: 19, will be turning 20 on Dec 20th

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Aug 24th

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I’d like a 2 bedroom. I have 2 awesome girls already, need a roomie for me though!

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to live my dream of working for the Mouse! Also getting to explore Orlando!

Hey Ya'll
My name is Kaylin and I'm from South Carolina...
Ill be checking in on the 24th as well :)
I can't wait to start working in Merchandise!

Hi everybody, I'm also going to be checking in on the 24th. I'm flying in from San Francisco on the 23rd (early!) and probably staying at the Sunspree. If any of you are there at that time, hit me up.

Anyway, on to the survey (that is oh so popular around here)

1. Your name?: Rosa

2. Your age?: 23

5. Where do you live?: San Francisco, CA

6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: Hospitality

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Aug 24th

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Either Chatham or Patterson, but leaning toward Chatham

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I'm leaning toward the smaller side - maybe 2 rooms, 3 other roommates?

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activities in your apartment?: I don't party and probably won't host. Actually, I won't host.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I don't have a favorite food but I can cook ok.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Nice, sarcastic, weird sense of humor.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Anything top40. Seriously, I listen to music only when I'm driving and then go from there.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No. No way. And I hope my roommates don't smoke either.

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially only.

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Er ... I'm not sure. I could sleep in in the morning but (after hitting the snooze button three or more times) I could get up.

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying down but will be renting a car for walmart or other runs during my free time.

18. What do you do for fun?: Hanging out with my friends, playing video games, just generally bumming around.

19. What is your favorite quote?: "In business, I’ve discovered that my purpose is to do my best to my utmost ability every day. That’s my standard. I learned early in my life that I had high standards." -Donald Trump and "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -Walt Disney

20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting to go to WDW (never been there before) and working for the mouse! Also, exploring Orlando!

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Messing around on my computer, playing my video games (which will not be coming with me), hanging out.

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am loyal.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm shy and quiet.

24: Your college: San Francisco State University

25: Your major: Hotel Management

26. Any medical conditions (optional): Allergic to dust and pollen.

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Somewhere in the middle.

28. What sports do you like?: Bowling? Is that a sport? Table tennis too, but my hand-eye coordination sucks now.

29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: No (sigh)

30. Anything else you want to state: I really want to meet some nice people and learn a lot while being there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter