• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is doing CityWalk for NYE, We are, we can all meet!!

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

My hubby and I are doing CItywalk for NYE and looking forward to to!! Despite the negative feedback I have received about the crowds, We are going with the flow!!!!!!!!! Its about a good time anyway!!! and we both agreed, if we do not like it, we will not go back for NYE!! Until then, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you in Orlando!!!!!!!!

Anyone that want s to meets let me know!!!!!

We are also doing Universal on 12/30, anyone else, maybe we can meet, my hubby likes the scary rides, I do not, so it would be great for him to have a partner to ride with, he likes that!! I will stand back and take pictures..

Oh! by the way, are video camcorders allowed in the parks??

Thanks

:bounce:

I won't be there, but several people on this board will. We're having a meet on 12/30.

Meet times:
8:30 IOA front gates
9:30 In front of Dueling Dragons
12 noon In front of Mythos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter